Stonyfield set out to grant a farmer’s wish with $31,000 in grants. After enlisting King Design, not only was a farmer’s wish granted, but in a few weeks Stonyfield had:
- Over 10,000 NEW Facebook Fans
- Notable PR in the Huffington Post surrounding the campaign
- Significant increase in Fan engagement
Through compelling design, whimsical graphic animation, and an expertly crafted application, we developed an opportunity for current and potential customers to engage in a farmer’s story and vote for who they thought makes the best difference in environmental impact, innovation, and the ability to sustain organic farming practices.
King Design designed and developed a customized application, built directly within Stonyfield Farms’ Facebook Fan page, which offered many opportunities for fans to share and engage.
- Forced to “like” the page to move forward in the campaign
- Interactive features, including a scrolling bar of pictures, personalized video and written story – on that same page
- Ability to submit their email, with an option to opt-in to updates about the Grant a Farmer’s Wish Program
- Thank You page with the ability to share your vote with your Facebook fans through a Wall post
The success of this campaign led the KD Team to win the Social Media Star Award for the Philadelphia Business Journal!